In addition to our standard lineup, we have provided many customized optical instruments to our customers. So feel free to tell us what you need, you will be assisted by our experienced technical sales members.
Custom light sources
Almost any kind of 14-pin butterfly-packaged and coaxial optical modules can be incorporated into our chassis for turn-key operation, for example:
- Laser diodes (DFB- and FP-LD, pump LD),
- Superluminescent diodes (SLDs),
- Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers.
So tell us your requirements (wavelength, bandwidth, power, etc.), we will find a device and deliver it as a turn-key instrument. Or you may simply tell us the laser diode product you want to drive, we can source it and incorporate it into our chassis. Below are some examples to highlight what can be done.
- Up to eight channels
- Arbitrary choice of wavelength
- ITU grids
- CWDM channels
- LR4/LR8 lanes
- Reconfigurable and upgradable
- LR4 to LR8
- C-band to C+L-band
Multi-channel optical amplifier
The recent surging demand for high-capacity optical transmission requires small-footprint optical instruments for high-density installation. We have supplied a large number of multi-channel amplifiers in the 19-inch rack-mountable chassis.
The internal configuration can be customized upon your requirements. You may put different amplifiers in a single chassis, for example:
- O-band PDFA and C-band EDFA
- S-band TDFA and L-band EDFA
- O-band preamplifer PDFA and booster PDFA
- and many more…
Here’s what our multi-channel amplifier looks like. It looks essentially identical to our standard single-channel amplifier but has multiple input/output ports on the rear panel. It allows you to increase installation density without changing dimensions of your facility.
Our strength in custom light solutions comes from:
- Four PhDs in opto-electronics (optical fiber, semiconductor laser, nonlinear optics, and fiber laser), three of them being directly involved in sales & marketing activity. We listen to your concept and offer suitable solutions.
- We have long-term and strong connections to various device/component suppliers all over the world, enabling us to find suitable solutions for your need.
- The solution will be implemented by our experienced engineering staff members, assuring reliable products and technical follow-up.